South Asian Weddings
Options

invitation wording

my FI and are having separate invites, with my parents at the very top as hosts on mine and his parents at the very top as hosts on his. we also want to include best compliments from our siblings. should we include all of the siblings names on both cards or just my siblings on my card and his siblings on his card?

Re: invitation wording

• Options
    MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi merene36

You could just include your siblings on your card to keep with the consistency of your parents on the top of your invite...

I did something similar as both my hubby and I had seperate invites.

:)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    so right now, we are having both parents' names on the invite, but on mine, it goes, "XX and YY invite you to the marriage of their daughter ZZ with CC, son of AA and BB" but the invite is technically coming from my parents. The opposite will be done on his cards - do you still think we should have all siblings on both cards? and yes, they are joint hosts.
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our siblings in our wedding program, and left it just to our parents on the invitation...

Here's a link to our wording -

Mr and Mrs Bride invite to witness and participate in the wedding of their Daugther, Bride and the Groom, Son of Mr and Mr Groom...

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards