Snarky Brides

It's Tuesday

Hi everyone, I'm finally feeling better today :)

How is everyone else today?

Re: It's Tuesday

• cwaggoner07cwaggoner07 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    It's snowing this morning. Hate.
    Our anniversary dinner was good, but I woke uo feeling hungover. I only drank one glass of wine, albeit looked like a heavy pour. Whatever. I have to work on some new-hire training today that I am really nervous about.

Also does anyone remember THIS couple? I was actually thinking about them a few days ago, and now this!
  • Morning! Glad you're feeling better, Britt. Good luck tomorrow, Edie!

Snow in Texas? Does that happen much?

we had a huge wind storm last night, and were both hoping for a snow day today (sorry, Swag), but it wasn't to be. Up the coast they got one, but we just got lots of ice.

Second evaluation with the principal this morning. New teachers have three a year.

One bridesmaid in - FI's sister said yes. One to decide, and one to ask. Stuff's gettin' done!

Nothing else going on for me. You go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh I cut my hair, I have bangs! well side bangs :)
  • Jenny - It snows at least once a winter, but rarely sticks because it's not usually freezing. It's right at 32 this morning, but it will be up to 40 by the afternoon, and it won't stick. My whole life we don't get snow days, just snow 'mornings' where school doesn't start until 10 when the roads clear.
  • Good morning ladies! Good luck tomorrow Edie! I find it hilarious that we have no snow in Toronto and you have it in Texas Swag! Good luck on the evaluation Jenny, I know how stressful that can be. I have my first live review from one of our funding agencies on Monday, as a senior therapist so I'm prepping for that all week. Trying to get back into routine and caught up from missing my first week of classes, another long day ahead of me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Morning ladies! 

Swag- it's as warm in Maine as it is in Texas! It was 45ish yesterday, it was crazy. I aired out the house and it was lovely. Snow days are my absolute favorite. 

Glad you're feeling better, Brittany. 

Jenny- we asked several BP members this past weekend, too. FI's dad will be his best man, my best friend will be MOH, FI's sister and we're waiting a little on the others. Mostly to ask face to face, but there's one friend I'm on the fence about. 
  • Angel and Jenny. That is exciting that your bridal parties are coming together. No snow here. Just cold and rainy. I need to finish doing the precourse work for my ACLS renewal class on Saturday. Than after the course we are going to a Mardi gras parade. Yay.
  • Hello! I've been MIA from here for a while. Got busy at work. 

It's not snowing here yet, but we have some on the way.

I'm bouncing out of work early to day to drive to Syracuse and go try my dress on. It came in last week and I'm excited to see it. I've had some dress regret, so hopefully this helps. nd hopefully it's not too big. I've lost quite a bit of weight since ordering it. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Brittany, I'm happy you're feeling better and decided on your haircut. Pics? Maybe it will inspire me to take the plunge again.

It's supposed to get gross with snow and rain here tonight into tomorrow, making a fun commute tomorrow morning. I'm not looking forward to it. Is it summer yet?

Good luck Edie, Jenny and Angel!

I'm hoping to hear some good news sometime this week, with that important thing I've been vaguely mentioning. Fingers and toes crossed. All I can do now is anxiously wait. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning!  Finally made it in to work after a doctor appt.  I hate that I work so far from my doctors.  I had a good hour and a half drive.  Not fun.

Britt, glad you're feeling better!

Swag, I hate snow.  We're supposed to get hit tonight, so my commute tomorrow morning should be fun.

Good luck to everyone who has important work related things going on!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • morning! I'm crossing lots off on the wedding list: STD's have been sent, I talked to an officiant yesterday and it sounds like he will be a good fit for us, we'll go and meet him early in Feb. I have my cake tasting all set up with the baker that I had really been wanting but wasn't sure how confident I was in her based on responses, but her display of desserts is the only one I can picture at our wedding, so it seems like it will be a go.

Today I hope to make my alterations appt and contact one more florist before committing to the first one.

I ran last night after work and felt like it was going to be the death of me, today I'm sore and it feels good. Tonight is some cardio, probably elipitical and arms/back at the gym.

Britt - pics?!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2013
    Tiffany, have fun at your cake tasting! That was H and I's favorite vendor meeting. He didn't care about flowers, colors, or most other details of the wedding as much as I did, but he specifically told me that he absolutely wanted to be there to meet with the baker. 

Mmmmmm :) Our cake was delicious. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I will post a picture tomorrow- I didn't style my hair this morning, so I will style it and show everyone tomorrow.

work is dragging on-

I think I might go running with riff tonight and take him to the dog park- It's nice today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards