New Hampshire

Marry & Tux

Has anyone bought their bridesmaid dresses from there? Do you know if they give a discount ifyou order a certain amount of dresses? I know Christina's in Andover does but they don't carry the designer that I want for my bridesmaids. Also do their prices include alterations?

Re: Marry & Tux

• Marry and Tux doesn't have an alterations department so you would need to find a seamstress but they do have a list they give of recommendations. Also I had my bridesmaids try on the dresses there but order from RK Bridal in NY because it was 50 cheaper to do that with free shipping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • I don't know about bridesmaid dresses, but I had a wonderful experience getting my bridal gown there.  They don't have an alterations department, but do have an extensive list of local seamstresses who do good work, many of whom are highly recommended by brides here. 
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I got my dress and my BMs got their dresses there.  We had a great experience! I don't remember us getting a discount, but their prices were quite reasonable. Much love for Marry and Tux!!
    Anniversary
  • I got my dress there and was given a flyer for bridesmaid dress discounts.  It said that if a minimum of 4 of BM's got their dresses there then they would each get $10 off.  That didn't end up working out for us because my girls are all over New England, but it was a very nice offer.
  • We got our bridesmaids dresses there and they were really great. My consultant was a big help and the dresses came in on time. I don't think we got any kind of discounts though. All the dresse we got were between $150-$200, if that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards