Tennessee
Options

NEED Memphis Bachelorette options!!

Any bachelorette suggestions in the Memphis area?  Would prefer to avoid Beale Street!  Any fun alternatives?     

Thanks!

Re: NEED Memphis Bachelorette options!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a place in Bartlett called Ecentric Studios, they have strip-tease classes and pole classes. It's really not vulgar, actually quite a workout. But they host Bachelorette parties, which I think would be a ton of fun with a group of your favorite girls.

You could go to Tunica. I did that for a friend of mine's Bachelorette. We did the lingerie shower in the room then went to the club. It was definitely more upscale then most nights out on Beale.

You could also do a Scavenger Hunt around a particular area, East Memphis, Midtown, Cordova where you have to go to different bars and restuarant bars in order to complete a list.

You could also host a lingerie/Fun party. I know no one wants a sales pitch at a Bachelorette party BUT I've actually been to one of these before and it was hilarious!

I may think of something else but that is all I have for now. I'm getting married next year and I am so over Beale St. so I'm definitely going to find an alternative.
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge-Engagement Ring
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    princesaygregprincesaygreg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mollie Fontain's is a nice and fun place! I love it! They even have a pink room! Request Frenchie as your server, he's amazing!
  • Options
    michelle7227michelle7227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had a lingerie party at her home and then we had horse and carriages take us around for drinks. It was so fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My MOH mentioned doing a Spa day with the bridal party and dinner and drinks in the nice part of downtown...like on Main St. and having a lingerie shower... just a fun alternative...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards