October 2012 Weddings

Wedding albums are on their way!!

My photographer has been awesome.  He had pics online the night after the wedding.  It was so wonderful to be able to look at them before heading out for the honeymoon. 

After we sent him our 'must have' photo picks he had the album ready to review in less than a week.  We loved what he did (no edits necessary) and just over a week later the album has been printed and is on it's way!  This also includes a cheaper album we put together for my parents.

He thought that our album would probably get delivered before the holidays, but he didn't think my parents would be ready.  I'm so excited that both will be ready to go.  I can't wait to give my parents this as a gift and to show off our album (exact same layouts, just better quality). 

Re: Wedding albums are on their way!!

• That is exciting! We aren't doing albums, but I did use some of our wedding photos of his parents and sister and her children to create a 2013 calendar for my IL's.

Enjoy! I bet your parents will love it!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Awesome! I'm still waiting for the rest of my edited pics.
    Anniversary
  • awesome! I haven't seen ONE SINGLE PICTURE! Not even a post on FB or anything...ugh! She said by the end of the week she'd have everything ready but GeeZe!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_wedding-albums-are-on-their-way?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:650dc839-52f4-424f-9db2-1085be95dcb5Post:67301165-8ccf-4cd0-b991-e2b170423e80">Re:Wedding albums are on their way!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]awesome!<strong> I haven't seen ONE SINGLE PICTURE! Not even a post on FB or anything</strong>...ugh! She said by the end of the week she'd have everything ready but GeeZe!
    Posted by krystlelynn212[/QUOTE]

Same here!  But it takes her 3 months to get us the pics, so this was expected.  We won't have them until the end of January since she edits like 600 pics.  Although I was hoping for a sneak peak by now!
    Anniversary
  • You would think with all the photogs taking digial pics that they would be able to get them up quickly.  The ones that were posted weren't edited.  I know that he sorted through and pulled out the really bad ones, but he basically just had everything up for us.  He did the touch-ups on the pics that went into the album. 

Once we pick out ones to hang around the house we will probably order those touched up as  well (we have the option of touch-up or not on his web-site).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards