Ohio-Cleveland

Affordable Location Ideas

I am looking for a location where I could have the ceremony as well as the reception for about 60 people.  As all-inclusive as possible would be ideal.  The idea of an outdoor ceremony makes me a little nervous, as it would be May in Cleveland... any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Re: Affordable Location Ideas

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With 60 on your guest list, I'd think that (larger) restaurant party rooms would be a good place to start. Are you thinking east, west or south side of town? What per person rate range would you consider to be within your budget?

Carrie Cerino's, Stancato's, 100th Bomb Group, just to toss out a few possibles.All are west/southwest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SarahM2012SarahM2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Maybe check out Punderson Manor. They have an outdoor option, easy to work with and your wedding number would be perfect. It's east side though. May in Cleveland you should be fine. If it were March or April I would be worried :)

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at The Clifton Club in Lakewood next June.  It's perfect for a small ceremony and reception and has access to private beach.  Rental rate is pretty reasonable and they have in house caterers.  The backyard backs up to the lake, on lake road.  It's gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards