Hawaii
Options

Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu

Hi Brides to be :)

I am getting married in a year at Lanikuhonua and am SUPER shocked at some of the quotes I am getting (10k for food/rentals for only 75 guests!).  If any of you have advice/info, can you please help me out?  Thank you so much everyone! 

Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu

• Options
    I am interested in that location too.  Are you already reserved with them? Trying to get them to email me their packages.  Can you do a ceremony there only and reception somewhere else like the JW Marriott next door or at Roy's across the street?

• Options
    Lani does not offer any packages, it's a complete blank slate and everything is brought in. So you can make it as fancy schmancy or simple as you like.  But it is absolutely beautiful,and totally worth it. 

I used Accel for rentals and Kenekes for catering.  For 50 people, it came out to be less than 6k for these two vendors.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_any-help-appreciated-for-catererrental-info-for-lanikuhonua-oahu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:7bb338f0-814f-41b1-bda1-a0cc5c1e2579Post:90a1d115-b264-43dd-8b1f-a4f1754a04b6">Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am interested in that location too.  Are you already reserved with them? Trying to get them to email me their packages.  Can you do a ceremony there only and reception somewhere else like the JW Marriott next door or at Roy's across the street?
    Posted by ashley0138[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey Ashley0138, <div>I'm pretty sure that they don't do any packages and I'm not sure about just doing the ceremony (they might still charge you the whole price, which is pretty hefty).  Best of luck!</div></div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_any-help-appreciated-for-catererrental-info-for-lanikuhonua-oahu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:7bb338f0-814f-41b1-bda1-a0cc5c1e2579Post:59765058-18c7-4ece-9438-19891041bfd0">Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lani does not offer any packages, it's a complete blank slate and everything is brought in. So you can make it as fancy schmancy or simple as you like.  But it is absolutely beautiful,and totally worth it.  I used Accel for rentals and Kenekes for catering.  For 50 people, it came out to be less than 6k for these two vendors.
    Posted by AJ913[/QUOTE]

<div>That is such a great price! Thank you so so much for responding.  I'm in love with how beautiful the site is :)</div>
  • Options
    It all depends on your caterer and the type of food you want to be served.    Our catering and rentals came out to about $175 a person.   
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_any-help-appreciated-for-catererrental-info-for-lanikuhonua-oahu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:7bb338f0-814f-41b1-bda1-a0cc5c1e2579Post:f1dc6b25-3e3e-44f0-a58c-ce2f61d06972">Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu</a>:
    [QUOTE]It all depends on your caterer and the type of food you want to be served.    Our catering and rentals came out to about $175 a person.   
    Posted by destiny1108[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi destiny1108!</div><div>
    </div><div>Do you mind sharing who your caterer/rentals were from? and who your WC was, she sounds like a good one :)</div><div>
    </div><div>thank you!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_any-help-appreciated-for-catererrental-info-for-lanikuhonua-oahu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:7bb338f0-814f-41b1-bda1-a0cc5c1e2579Post:08a9e31c-a99e-4bde-bc75-e52f6b4fbb6b">Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu : Hi destiny1108! Do you mind sharing who your caterer/rentals were from? and who your WC was, she sounds like a good one :) thank you!
    Posted by marisolcborquez[/QUOTE]

we used Hawaii Weddings and Events for coordination and she made arrangements for our rentals with Royal Party Rentals and we had Tangos who only does catering wth our WC.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_any-help-appreciated-for-catererrental-info-for-lanikuhonua-oahu?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:7bb338f0-814f-41b1-bda1-a0cc5c1e2579Post:8a4269f6-8884-4cc5-a1fa-58519c3cc3ac">Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Any help appreciated for Caterer/rental info for Lanikuhonua, Oahu : we used Hawaii Weddings and Events for coordination and she made arrangements for our rentals with Royal Party Rentals and we had Tangos who only does catering wth our WC.
    Posted by destiny1108[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you so much destiny!! This means a lot :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards