Virginia
Options

Bridal Shower Locations in NOVA

I am a MOH planning a bridal shower for my SIL in the Northern VA area.  She lives in Fairfax, but we can certainly venture out into the surrounding areas. 

As I'm not from the area, I'm having some difficulty finding great places.  I'm hoping to do a weekend lunch/brunch for a moderate price.

I'd love your suggestions!  TIA!

Re: Bridal Shower Locations in NOVA

• Options
    scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try posting this on the DC board. There are a ton of ladies there who can help you out! Good luck!
  • Options
    MyMrWMyMrW member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is a place in Occoquan called Madigans on the Waterfront. It is great. Good food, view of the water, and affordable. You can call and reserve the upstairs for private parties as well. If you are telling anyone else about it you can tell them it was called Sea and Sea Inc. prior to new owners.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try the Clyde's Willow Creek Farm in Ashburn if you don't mind a little drive (not sure what part of Fairfax she is from).  The place is gorgeous and has many small rooms which would be perfect for a shower.  There are also a ton of places in the Tyson's Corner area which would be close to your SIL.  If you want to come closer to the city, obviously DC has many great venues and Old Town Alexandria also has great options.  Also, you can also use opentable.com and there is a way to search for private events.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards