Ohio-Toledo

Need some hall sites help

Hello Knotties!

It has been a long time since I have been on the local board - I used it quite a bit when I was planning my 2010 wedding!

I now have an almost 1 year old baby and have started planning his party.

Maybe some of you can help me on sites that may be appropriate for a 1st birthday?

The party is turning out to be larger than what I expected - and we are still on family and very close friends!!

Anyone have any ideas (with approximate prices) of sites in the Toledo Area that can hold 50-60 people. Church basements? Halls? Metro parks?

My baby's birthday is in August so AC is a must!! ha ha!

Thank you so much!! Enjoy your wedding planning!! So much fun!!

Re: Need some hall sites help

• What about the Toledo Zoo? They have lots of areas for parties and their catering is fantastic if you wanted it catered! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_need-some-hall-sites-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:1d234e24-9e12-4625-8091-feefb5cf7f48Post:2ee87040-fe52-4295-b2c9-b660665afc42">Need some hall sites help</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Knotties! It has been a long time since I have been on the local board - I used it quite a bit when I was planning my 2010 wedding! I now have an almost 1 year old baby and have started planning his party. Maybe some of you can help me on sites that may be appropriate for a 1st birthday? The party is turning out to be larger than what I expected - and we are still on family and very close friends!! Anyone have any ideas (with approximate prices) of sites in the Toledo Area that can hold 50-60 people. Church basements? Halls? Metro parks? My baby's birthday is in August so AC is a must!! ha ha! Thank you so much!! Enjoy your wedding planning!! So much fun!!
    Posted by sunnybride2010[/QUOTE]

If you're not looking to spend quite as much and do a lot of the food yourself, I would look into the lodge at Oak Opennings.  The room has some beautiful views and there is a very large kitchen that you can cook/prepare food it.  If the weather cooperates, you can open the doors on the side of the room which lead to a patio and allows people to be outside too.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you! I will check out Oak Openings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards