Massachusetts-Cape Cod

P-Town Bachelorette

My friends are throwing me a Bachelorette weekend in P-Town.  I’m looking for some fun things to do.  Any suggestions? I’m not very familiar with the area.
bride and groom 2 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: P-Town Bachelorette

• shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just go to commercial street, there are tons of bars & lots of fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Tour some of the lighthouses nearby, or visit the National Seashore. Eat lots of seafood. Strolling down Commercial Street is always thrilling, for both the drag queens on roller skates and fun shopping. Take in one of the dinner shows, drive back towards Wellfleet and go to the flea market, do a whale watch (one of my personal favs)... There's lots. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend going on a Dune Tour (Art's Dune Tours).  I'd also recommend a Whale Watch, climb the Monument, and go to a Drag Show.  If you're looking for bars, I'd recommend The Old Colony, The Surf Club and the Bradford.  My favorite restaurants are: Jimmy's Hideaway, Lobster Pot, and Bubala's.  I'd highly recommend Spiritis Pizza, they're open until 3am during the summer.  I grew up in Ptown so if you have any other questions, please let me know :)
  • starryeyed13starryeyed13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depends on when you are planning to go - If in full summer season you will have plenty to do.  Go the beach during the day, dinner, and then hit Commercial street - there are plenty of bars and sights to see.  Go and see a drag show - there are some good ones at the Crown & Anchor cabaret room and also the Provincetown Post Office Cabaret.  You could also go out on a whale watch  - they have a sunset one that serves cocktails - i forget which one does it but you can do a google search, that would be a fun way to start out your night.  Depending on what dates you go down for there are always different events going on - some different festivals etc.  look online.  You could also go up to Truro to the Truro Vinyards for a wine tasting (its like a 10 minute drive from Commerical Street).  Good Luck and have fun!
  • Reykjavik9Reykjavik9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the same thing for mine! These are all great tips. Can't wait :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards