New York-Western

Webster Golf Club?

Has anyone been to or had their wedding & ceremony at the Webster Golf Club? If so, what was your experience there? Was there enough room for a large ceremony outside?

Thanks!

Re: Webster Golf Club?

• My friend got married there two years ago. The garden upfront is absolutely beautiful! not sure how big is your wedding. I think hers was about 150 guests, and some had to stand during the ceremony. Food was excellent, and service outstanding from a guest point of view. I loved their champagne with strawberry.
  • Thanks so much for your input! We're narrowing our guest list to 100-125 people so hopefully the space for the ceremony won't be a problem. Thanks again!
  • Hi! My sister had her wedding there in October 2009 and I'd have to agree that the food and service was outstanding (as well to work with)! And they are very reasonable for everything they include in their package (cake and centerpieces from Kittlebergers). She did not have her ceremony there, just her reception and it was very nice because you are the only wedding there for the night! She had a smaller wedding ~90 ppl and had plenty of space. I get married in September and the only reason we aren't having ours there is 95% of our guest are out of town so we wanted a hotel. Hope this helps and best of luck!
  • Never been to a wedding, but my company holiday party is always there. The food is great, and service is good too!
    The ballroom/reception area is nice, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards