Georgia-Atlanta

help ladies my weddign is in August

I still need to book the following vendors:
*DJ
*Wedding Cake & Groom's Cake
*Departure Car service
*Invitiations

Re: help ladies my weddign is in August

• Where is your wedding? I can give some recs but they might not travel if you are very far from atlanta.
  • We're using Perfect Wedding Cake and Cooper Transportation.  No reviews yet, my wedding is in May. But, both were recommended to me.  The cake by my friend and the transportation by a fellow Knottie. :)
    I've got nothing for you for a DJ or invites.  Sorry.
  • I suggest www.mixedcompany.com for a DJ and sweet delights for cakes. Check them out on my "other pros' section on my website. They are professional and a superb quality at a great price.

www.fotografieatlanta.com
  • Our DJ is awesome, if you want his info private message me. He does everything very well and really focuses on what you want, keeping things in order, and just a nice caring guy. We've seen him in action at a wedding we wored at and he kept the crowd dancing and having fun. 
  • We used Write Impressions for our invitations and they were amazing.  Jenny was super helpful and the turnaround time was really quick.  I ordered them on Tuesday and they were at my house on Saturday morning.  The paper quality and price are really good too.  Plus, their proofs are free so we got to make sure everything was perfect before sending it to print. 

http://writeimpressions.egbreeze.com/
  •  Just booked my DJ , my wedding is in September and we are using Black Tie events! Wonderful company to work with. They held our date for over a month. Just wonderful! I had Ralphie!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards