DC

dc alterations- scalloped lace hemline

hello-

getting married in miami, but want to do alterations on my dress up here. recommendations?

Re: dc alterations- scalloped lace hemline

• Ellie's Bridal does alterations for gowns not purchased through them. It's like 5 min outside of DC. I've also heard really good things about Green & Blue and think they're actually in the city.
  • Look further down the posts, I believe it was 32 days ago. There were some posts about how amazing and good priced Estée was. Check it out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I rented a zip car and drove out to Este since she is most budget friendly. She has taken in my dress from a 20 to a 12 it was cheap ha! changed the neckline and created a bustle for 150
  • Try Kimly's Alterations, she is a seamstress and dressmaker, and does NOT work out of her home, so she is bonded and insured.  In other words, this is her business and she won't disappear in the middle of the night with your dress (as happened to someone I know).

Experienced and affordable, ask for her

703-680-7442, out of Northern VA; Woodbridge location.
  • Definitely joining the chorus for Estee Livioco, 301-869-5971, who is based in Gaithersburg.  She did the alterations on my wife's and my dresses, and did a perfect job at a very reasonable price.  I then recommended her to my daughter-in-law, who also had a stellar experience with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards