Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Wedding dresses

Anybody know of companies that rent wedding dresses in Atlanta? I'm considering it but not decided

Re: Wedding dresses

• Try posting this on the Atlanta local board over on the left of your page. They will be more familiar with the area and wedding dress rental stores. GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know here in NYC renting a dress is just as expensive as buying a new one from a place like DB. Just something to consider.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have heard of horror stories when purchasing a wedding dress from a wholesale/China website.  I had a COMPLETELY good experience with one from dino.  And then a BAD experience with another.  The BAD experience was because I DIDN'T read the description properly, and I wanted a "blush" color and it looked more peach.  (So, I would imagine white and ivory would've have been more clear.)  I took it to a good seamstress, and she added details here and there, secured any loose threads, put in a petticoat, and it looked wonderful.  SO wonderful that I went dress shopping with the knockoff (I needed 2 more dreses)  I tried it on for the consultant so she would understand what I was looking for, and she called it by the designer name.  When I told her it was a knockoff, she was amazed and GRABBED the origional and compared.  Pretty darn close!  $500 for a knockoff of a $9,000 dress.  Maybe this would help you?
  • Ya. I know this the wedding websites having the wonderful ideas for your question and get solution for your wedding dreses collection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards