Canada-Vancouver

coupons and offers i cant use

When i bought my wedding dress, i got a bag filled with gift certificates and such to places. problem is i'm getting married in toronto so i won't be able to use them.
these are for venues in langley, abbotsford area btw

**this isnt spam or me trying to promote these venues i just dont have a need for them and figure someone else could

I have a 33% discount on a party bus service (phantom limo) for a stagette (about 300 bucks of savings)
I also have classic party rentals $50 off when rental or purchase is over $250 (this expires dec 31 2013)
then i have a 30 percent off for expert dry cleaners (wedding dress special)
alyssa short design has an offer that if you book them for wedding decor you get a complimentary sweets and treats table . (expires jan 2014)
and lastly
the ramada in abbotsford : book wedding reception and receive a complimentary jacuzzi suite

let me know if interested in any of them :)

Re: coupons and offers i cant use

• I would have been about 8 months ago. Everything is planned and paid in full now! I would post this on budget brides and title it "coupons for BC brides" or something, I would hate these to go to waste because this board doesnt get a lot of traffic. Or even on the canada board. Just make sure to put a X: in front of it so people dont get upset that its double posted.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards