Idaho

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone eats lots and enjoys their time with their friends and family today!! 

And if you're braving Black Friday tomorrow be safe!  I'll be braving stores in Salt Lake City! Pretty excited!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_happy-thanksgiving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:78Discussion:0ba01b1d-2504-4833-9cd8-07a7294f0c27Post:4646a825-5d1d-4709-a7d8-ca7bdb46feec">Happy Thanksgiving!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope everyone eats lots and enjoys their time with their friends and family today!!  And if you're braving Black Friday tomorrow be safe!  I'll be braving stores in Salt Lake City! Pretty excited!
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

Ooooh, Salt Lake! That <em>is</em> brave! I'm in Logan - it was negative 13 degrees last night! I'll be hitting the stores with my mom and sisters at 5am!  Have fun! :)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_happy-thanksgiving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:0ba01b1d-2504-4833-9cd8-07a7294f0c27Post:4646a825-5d1d-4709-a7d8-ca7bdb46feec">Happy Thanksgiving!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hope everyone eats lots and enjoys their time with their friends and family today!!  And if you're braving Black Friday tomorrow be safe!  I'll be braving stores in Salt Lake City! Pretty excited!
    Posted by barrelbabe004[/QUOTE]

Did you make it back safely? I left Logan Saturday afternoon and ended up having to stay in Mtn Home (where I grew up and my parents live) Saturday night because of a bad snow storm! My parents are still stuck in Logan because the freeway is closed!
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_idaho_happy-thanksgiving?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:78Discussion:0ba01b1d-2504-4833-9cd8-07a7294f0c27Post:4aa672e1-19cc-4825-a047-9d85563d103c">Re: Happy Thanksgiving!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Happy Thanksgiving! : Did you make it back safely? I left Logan Saturday afternoon and ended up having to stay in Mtn Home (where I grew up and my parents live) Saturday night because of a bad snow storm! My parents are still stuck in Logan because the freeway is closed!
    Posted by shortgrass03[/QUOTE]

Nope I'm stuck too. Luckily both my mom and I were able to get off work. We're going to go through Pocatello today since the pass is still closed. Glad you made it home safely! The roads are horrible all the way I heard.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards