Hawaii

Signature Drinks

For those going the bar route, what are signature drinks are you serving?

Re: Signature Drinks

• We did three: lychee bellini, lilikoi mojito (which we ran out of, in spite of 2 back up bottles of rum), and pear-ginger saketinis.
  • Mai Tais and Blue Hawaiians!  Cant wait!!  We will have a bunch made before the ceremony so when it finishes, our waitresses will be there to offer everyone a choice.  Just need lots of light and dark rum. 
    Yum:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know I want a mojito of some sort. Was thinking mango mojito since it's my favorite, but that lilikoi mojito sounds so good! Kaesha, do you mind telling us the recipe for the lilikoi mojito and the pear-ginger saketinis? I know the FI wants sake at the wedding!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't make the drinks; just bought the booze and handed them off to our bartender! I WISH I knew exactly what was in them!

At the very least, the mojitos had passionfruit juice (or puree - the flavour was intense - just the way I like it), dark rum, mint, lime, club soda and simple syrup. The pear ginger saketinis had pear juice, ginger vodka and sake in them. I have no idea about ratios though. Sorry!
  • No worries, kaesha! You've provided enough ingredients for me to experiment, maybe! I'll talk to our caterer about it and hopefully she can come up with some good stuff! ;)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing a Thai Basil Ginger cocktail that can be made with either vodka or gin, our signature drink which has appleton rum, st germain, pineapple, lime juice, hibiscus grenadine and topped with champagne and the 3rd cocktail is a kind of like a pineapple mint mojito but we are going to use blueberry vodka instead of rum most likely.

I have the recipes for these if anyone wants them. None of them have official names yet as we haven't named them yet :-)
    Anniversary
  • We are doing something old, Mai Tais (the original recipe), something new, HibisKiss (a drink I created), something borrowed, The Relaxer (drink from Mama's Fish House where we are getting married) and something blue, Blue Hawaiians (of course).

• We had Lychee Martinis and Mai Tais..........guest loved them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards