Connecticut

Fleur de Lys vs Forget Me Not Florist

Hiya!

Okay so I've met with a bunch of florist.  I really like Fleur de Lys in New Haven and Forget Me Not florist in North Haven.  All the florists seem to come in about the same price for the flowers I want and are  on budget.  Does anyone have good or bad reviews about either of these florists? Any help would be so helpful!

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fleur de Lys vs Forget Me Not Florist

• If Fleur de Lys is in your budget, I'd say absolutely go with them. I met with them and wish I could afford to go with them!
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    I don't have any personal experience with either florist, but a friend of mine used Forget me Not florist and she doesn't recommend them.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited April 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_fleur-de-lys-vs-forget-me-not-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:7d313082-47de-4eb3-bd67-5a5a7d0e8e9dPost:a128d831-7112-40cb-8a33-63c338a8fe3c">Re: Fleur de Lys vs Forget Me Not Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have any personal experience with either florist, but a friend of mine used Forget me Not florist and she doesn't recommend them.
    Posted by Mona8[/QUOTE]

<div>If i were you, I would go with fleur de Lys . I have not met with them but they have done a couple of my friend's weddings and the flowers were gorgeous!. I did however meet with forget me not. they were very nice and the concepts they gave me were pretty but they seemed very disorganized. </div><div>
    </div><div>Hope this helps! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards