Oklahoma
Options

Top 4 Affordable and Customizable Ranch and Barn Venues in Oklahoma - Contact Info, Too! :)

I spent months trying to find the perfect venue that would work with my tiny budget. I am OCD about details, and absolutely have to deal with people who have great customer service skills. That said, I have narrowed my list down to a top 4, based on customer service, price, and asthetics of the grounds. Hope this helps someone else in their search!

1. Scott at Cherokee Spur Ranch 918-698-7590: Extremely friendly and professional! They provide fully customizable reception and ceremony options, as well as all-inclusive packages, with lodging for guests. Cherokee Spur Ranch gets 5 stars for my vote! They have everything I wanted in a venue, and were able to provide it all at an affordable price for me. Scott answered all of my crazy OCD questions and was able to provide everything I wanted for my wedding. Fantastic venue all around, and thanks go to Scott for his patience and cooperation!
2. Ron at Fossil Creek Ranch 580-279-8234: Very friendly and professional; affordable and beautiful grounds, as well as customizable ceremony and reception options; lodging is also available on grounds.
3. Nicole at Five Oaks 918-298-6405: Nicole was very friendly, professional, and accomodating. The grounds and facilities are gorgeous but can run around $8,000.00 for a weekend ceremony and reception. Love this place, but not the price.
4. Jeanette at Woodland Park Vineyards 405-743-2442: Nice location options, but very limited as far as having a your own alcohol (must use house wine), and other details are static as well. Very beautiful location, though.

Re: Top 4 Affordable and Customizable Ranch and Barn Venues in Oklahoma - Contact Info, Too! :)

• Options
    What part of Oklahoma is this in? : thank you
  • Options
    Cherokee Spur is in Northeast Oklahoma, near Miami.
    Fossil Creek is in Southcentral Oklahoma, near Ada.
    Five Oaks is in Northeast Oklahoma, near Tulsa.
    Woodland Parks is in Northcentral Oklahoma, near Stillwater.
  • Options
    Cherokee Spur Ranch is being auctioned June 14th. They are right on the northern side of Grand Lake. Take a look at their website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards