Pennsylvania-Central

Photo Questions

Hi PA Brides!!!

My Fiance and I are getting married and having our reception at the Cork Factory Hotel.  Many of our friends and family are out of town and will be staying at the hotel.  We would like to do "first look" photos before our ceremony, but we're not sure where to do them.  If we do them at the hotel, I'm afraid that our guests will see us, and if we do them off site (at a park) I'm concerned about the logistics of getting there, making sure that the photographer catched the "first look", etc. 

Has anyone already done this? Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions? 

Thank you! 

Re: Photo Questions

• edited December 2011
    Did you ask your photographer? Or do you have one yet?
  • edited December 2011
    We got married at the Cork Factory Hotel in the fall and did our first look photos at the venue. We DID run into FI's mom's FI and one of my aunts but it was soooo worth it. I didn't care if anyone saw us but only 2 people did. We took our photos at the bar, and in other buildings in Urban Place. It only lasted an hour to an hour and a half. HTH!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to do first look too...and are having very much the same problem. I never thought of anyone else seeing us. Are they not supposed to??

I recommend asking your photographer. Maybe he will scope the place out and let you know where you can do it?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards