Michigan-Lansing

Hugh Jackman

My photographer sent me a note that they got pics of Hugh Jackman today.
Apparently there is a movie being filmed in Mason where my photog is located.
They are on their facebook page.

http://www.townsquarephoto.com/ 

On a scale of 1 - 10 how hot is this guy?

Re: Hugh Jackman

• kbradley123kbradley123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Those are FABULOUS pictures! :)   Definitely a 10 :)

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    10+  he is soooo yummy.
  • edited December 2011

From the SC board, but just wanted to comment! :)My future sister in law, and FI's family are from Mason! They were telling me all about how excited they were to sit in a chair and watch hugh jackman! Im jealous, but then again, the FI and I live in Myrtle Beach, SC...haha so I guess its not too shabby where we're at!

First Date: June 8, 2009

Engaged: January 16, 2010

Tying the Knot: April 3, 2011

Wedding Countdown Ticker Someone who does not run towards the allure of love walks a road where nothing lives.-Rumi
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, he looks great!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011

This has nothing to do with Hugh Jackman, but I was looking into photographers and came across yours. I'm from Jackson, but can I ask you what made you choose them and what your package is? I am having a really hard time choosing, I don't want to make the wrong choice!

"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Sorry this is so long but I have been so busy I haven't even had a chance to put up vendor grades yet but Jeff and Alicia were by far my favorite vendor.
    They helped me set my package up so I could be sure I was getting what I really wanted.
    I love their creativity and the fact that I was getting more than one photographer.
    They actually added a 3rd person to help with lighting and extra photos.
    I upgraded to about $2500 but the photos were the most important to me so spending extra in that area wasn't a concern.
    They were fun to work with and extremely well organized.
    On my wedding day they treated me like family. Quite protective in a way. Hard to explain but they were making sure I didn't go without eating something and getting plenty of water.
    They were very helpful setting up my timeline for the day.
    The one thing I did that I would recomend to everyone is that Fi (oops - DH) and I saw each other for photos before the ceremony. I wasn't sure at first but other people were glad they did it and the more I heard Jeff describe how it could take place the more I liked the idea. We got all the formal posed family and BP photos done ahead of time.
    They made it very special.
    After the ceremony I wanted to go to a special place for pics with just the 2 of us.
    It was a nice tiime and I really think those photos came out so great because we were not rushed at all.
    I haven't been able to post pics yet because DH is in kind of a high securty position and we have to be careful. Which is another thing I like is that they provide an online gallery for a year that will be password protected.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards