October 2012 Weddings

Tasty Tuesday

So what does everyone have planned for meals this week?  Anything exciting?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Tasty Tuesday

• I don't have anything planned. I'm going to struggle to find food as we don't really have any groceries and I'm broke until the 10th which is so far away! I have half a tank of gas and no money to get more and I have a bill due the 7th! Food is the last thing on my mind!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think we may go out tonight with FI's buddy that's an Orioles fan to a local pub to watch the game.  

That would push tonight's meal to Wednesday.

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner (Scrambled eggs with cheese and spinach, chicken sausage, mini pancakes)
    Thursday: BBQ chicken breast on the grill with zucchini
    Friday: I go back to work for the first time after my surgery (I've been off since 7/11).  We will likely go to Panera before my shift.
    Saturday: Farmer's market day, so we will most likely get fresh fish and veggies.  

I suck at planning though...
  • I made THIS this morning because my mom gave me some bananas. I wanted something a little different than my standard banana bread... I was not a fan of the icing, if I make it again I will leave it off, because I do like the way the bread part tastes. I used chobani in place of the sour cream.

I think I will just be making myself a salad or something for lunch, I have lots of fruit and veggies here.

Then for dinner I am contemplating making THIS. I'll need to figure out still what else I am making.

That is about as far as I have gotten, I need to pull some more meat out of the freezer and make some decisions.
  • lepoissonrouge - that chicken looks pretty dang good.  Unfortunately, I don't own a crock pot.  I never had the need for one, but between these posts and pinterest, I think it's something I'll need to pick up soon.

There's a local pizza place giving away a gluten free medium 3 topping pizza so I think that sounds like a great option for tonight.  Tomorrow, we are going out to dinner with our officiant.  Thursday, I might make some eggplant parm.  Friday, maybe grill out some steaks or something.  I think we are going out Saturday night.  Sunday may just be a free for all day.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • As usually I have nothing planned!!  FI isn't eating for the next few days so I am on my own :-) Might get take-out tonight which should last me a few days.
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • We are going to see some houses right after work so it's take out for us (pizza for him, fresh fruit for me).
    On Wednesday I might make breaded chicken strips.
    Thursday is probably tuna casserole and Friday is dinner at my fiance's with his family.
  • Ystaalenburg - I bought my crockpot last year on Black Friday for cheap and have not used it yet! Lol. Living at home I didn't need it and I just haven't gotten around to it now that I am all moved out. I have been researching crock pots and their many uses a bit this afternoon and am excited to see how it goes!
  • I have been counting on FI to make dinners...its been take out so far. haha Great.
    weddingpic
  • Monday (yesterday) - bacon and cheese steak pub burgers, corn on the cob, baked beans
    Wednesday - chicken, peas, and egg noodles in a italian seasoned cream sauce
    Thursday - ricotta stuffed shells with marinara
    Friday - leftovers
    Saturday - my BM bridal shower, a friend's birthday, and FI is gone for a bachelor party, so whatever happens to cross my path
    Sunday - bacon beef links, sweet potato fries, veggies
  • Monday - cheddar crusted pork chops and poutine fries
    Tuesday - tacos
    Wednesday - pancakes (only because I keep seeing other breakfasts for dinner and now I want that too)
    Thursday - stuffed chicken breasts
    Friday - something casserole style, we'll have both of our 12 yr olds

I have no idea for the week-end. I will make it up as we go along
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Yesterday was find whatever you can night so I had a salad and pretzels.  Tonight we are grilling out and having Ribeye, squash from our garden cooked on the grill, and corn out of our garden.  We had a great year for fresh veggies!  :)  No idea whats on the menu for the rest of the week.
    62198_4988882445003_1730453872_n
  • Its FI's week to cook and plan-

Last night I had a chipwich for a late snack (YUM) and wasnt very hungry for dinner:)

Tonight we had chipotle chicken sausage wraps- which were spicy but yummy!
    Tomorrow - pulled pork
    Thursday- grilled cheese and tomato soup
    Friday- left over pulled pork

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards