North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Small ceremony and dinner location??

Hi everyone! I am looking for a place to have a small (about 30-35 people) intimate wedding dinner. I would really love to have the ceremony on site as well, preferably outside. Does anyone have any ideas? All the places I have looked at have big ballrooms and charge about $1500. We are having a reception at home in NY so we really only need a nice place to eat dinner here! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :) 

~Heather 

Re: Small ceremony and dinner location??

• Options
    SCogs18SCogs18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cafe Luna downtown has space to rent for the ceremony and reception in their facility.  Their dinner costs are $41.50 a head for a 4 course meal including beer and wine.  It also includes tables, linnens, glasses, and flatware.  All you would need to bring in is flowers/music.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    tarheelbabstarheelbabs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Caffe Luna does a very nice job. I've been to one wedding there and a number of other events. They are always great. You might also want to check out Heywood Hall and the Tucker House--both downtown. You'd need a caterer for those. Second Empire is another thought. They are a higher end restaurant, but I think they have a wedding package.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards