California-Tahoe

House Rental

Everyone on here is talking about locations in Tahoe . . . has anyone found a great, inexpensive spot to share? What I'm really looking for is a vacation rental house 
(on the beach!) where we can do our own stuff. It's for about 40 people and I'm only looking for something big enough to sleep 12, but can be less. Anyone have a place like this that worked for them? Thanks!

Re: House Rental

• edited December 2011
    Haven't rented a cabin on the beach but try VRBO's website. They will have some rentals and I believe you select the area you want, etc. www.vrbo.com .
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • FavanyFavany member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at www.lakesidebeachgrill.com they have a spot for a waterfront vacation house that does weddings. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hey my friends and I rented a townhome/condo at Aston Lakeland Village Resort a few winters ago. Our house had 6 rooms, slept 12 and was right on the shore of southlake. Three of the bedrooms were master bedroom style (so very nice in size plus their own bathrooms). The price was pretty reasonable and they had a continental breakfast. I highly recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    that is such a good idea.  my best friend is renting a house in truckee area (mountain/tree terrain) to have their wedding.

i definitely suggest using VRBO.com or Homeaway.com

:-D
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I used tahoecabinrentals.com and they had a bunch to choose from.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards