New Jersey

NONTraditional/Contemporary-Modern Venue

My Fiancee and I need your help! We're looking to have a very nontraditional wedding on a slighlty limited budget. We would like to keep the costs around $100 a plate with between 80-100 guests. Our biggest problem is finding a venue that can suit these needs while reflecting our personal style. The traditional look that most banquet halls and country clubs have doesnt really fit what we're looking for. Rustic is ok so long as it's not ostentatious, but we prefer a more modern-contemporary appeal. Also we would like to, if possible, have the ceremony and reception at the same location. 

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

Re: NONTraditional/Contemporary-Modern Venue

• We are getting married at the Wilshire Grand in West Orange.  When I first looked at the pics I thought it would be out of our budget but the prices are amazing.  John is awesome to work with and he will definitely help you.
  • check out The Elan in Lodi.  it is where I got married and I think it is right up your ally...check out the website www.theelan.com
  • I just booked at Wilshire Grand as well...check out The Loft at 350 there.  We were looking for the same thing and visited a lot of places in NJ/NY/CT before finding this one. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards