January 2013 Weddings
Options

florists

I'm beginning my research on florists.. but I'm not quite sure what I should be looking for. What are "normal" prices deals? How can I tell a good florist from a crappy one? Also.. I'm not having floral bridesmaid bouquets. I'm making DIY pearl bouquets. Pics to come!

Re: florists

• Options
    I picked mine by price and personality.  The first florist appointment I had the lady told me "can't do this, can't do that" and the next one said "well this is difficult, but we could try this" and I loved all of her ideas.

You might want to check your local board for suggestions.
  • Options
    Prices vary by region, so I doubt anyone outside of your local board could help wih that.  There's a florist near my apartment, I went in to meet with them and liked what I saw.  They aren't a fancy shop, which is fine by me.  I need to talk to them again and see if they'll order specific types of flowers for me, possibly, but I do plan to go with them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I am just starting to seriously research florists as well!  I will let you know what I find out....

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Massachusetts, for a bridal bouquet, MOH bouquet, 5 boutineers, 2 mother corsages it came to $700.00. Too pricey as far as I am concerned, so I went to Michaels and bought very pretty fake roses and ribbon. The bouquets came out awesome and were very cheap. Flowers are important to some people and so they don't  mind spending in that area. If it is important to you then budget them in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards