Indiana-Indianapolis

Rehearsal Dinner Locations?

FI and I are hosting a rather large rehearsal dinner...assuming everyone we invite comes...we're looking at about 85-90 people.  Surprised  I have always been invited to my cousin's rehearsal dinners so I would feel so awful if I couldn't accomodate them at my own.

Any recommendations on where to host it?  Preferably on the north side in Carmel area.  We looked at Maggianos and love it...but are just worried about the price tag.  I'd love to have some more inexpensive options to give to the fils!

PS:  hosting it at my house or any relatives house in the area isn't an option...our houses are all too small to accomodate that many people!
Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations?

• angeltennis3angeltennis3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, the FILS have agreed to pay for the RD!  I just want to give them a wide variety of options price wise!

Good idea on the hotel rooms :)  FI and I are going to be doing that in a month or two (we aren't getting married til 9/3/11)
    Tara & Eric September 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Euphoria, downtown on the canal, is a great place with a great view for a rehearsal dinner of that size! 
  • sajobar102808sajobar102808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if there is one up on that side of town but we are having our at Buca Di Bepos, it is Italian like Maggianos. It is very good, and family style, they have packages for rehearsal dinners, but we are just going and ordering several large orders and some small orders (turned out to be cheaper than paying per person)
    Don't lose you, cause the best luck I had was you. Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards