Honeymoon Discussions

Where to stay in Cabo?

We are looking for an AI in Los Cabos Mexico area--Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo are fine too. 

Anyone have recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Where to stay in Cabo?

• I have stayed at many places there, and most are wonderful! Some great ones that I enjoyed are Estancia, One & Only Palmilla (pricey), Hacienda Encantata (new).

Hope that helps! Cabo is fantastic in general!
  • We stayed at Cabo Azul, which was an amazing resort, but it was not an AI.  In meeting some other couples while we were there, we heard good things about Cabo Real and RUI Palace.
    Anniversary
  • The Riu Palace in Cabo also looks amazing!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • We got engaged at Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar- they have all inclusive options- we didnt do AI, but the hotel is phenomenal.
  • I will second Cabo Azul, but it not AI.  It made me love San Jose del Cabo.
    Anniversary
  • I personally had an awful time at RIU Palace. The bed's were the HARDEST things I've ever slept on. We got sick (I think from the frozen drinks ice) (literally bed-ridden for 2 days, w/ stomach issues), and the food was not good. The only positive thing I can say about this hotel was the pool and grounds were nice. They use "generic liqour" in name brand bottles and it was IMPOSSIBLE to book a dinner reservation at any of the nice restaraunts once you get there. Staff was rude
    TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • I would stay in downtown Cabo san Lucas, not San Jose. San Jose is beautiful to visit during your stay, but the beaches in Cabo are breathtaking. We stayed at Dreams when we got engaged and January, and while the property was beautiful, it has not been upkept extremly well over the years it seems. Fiesta Americana is beautiful and is where we prefer to stay. Make sure you eat at Wicked Pizza downtown when you go - the best margherita pizza I've ever had!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards