Canada

So excited!

Tomorrow the newest issue of Weddingbells magazine comes out, and my name is in the masthead! I did a three month internship there this summer/fall and worked really hard on the 25th anniversary issue. YAY.

Also, we got an invitation today to the big menu tasting our venue is hosting in January.

Re: So excited!

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Such an exciting day - it's actually out today - I already got it from Shoppers!

My photographer, also my FI's cousin, Joni, is also in this issue of Weddingbells - she photographed one of the featured weddings in the magazine.
  • edited December 2011
    hehe I got my copy a while ago, but glad to hear it's out a day early. Your fi is related to Joni Allardyce? she's an amazing photog, you're so lucky... your pics will be amazing!
  • 3plus3plus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is exciting news!  Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep - she's his cousin on his moms side - she's been taking all the family pictures since she was a teenager!  
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I am picking up a copy tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    Always exciting when this mag comes out! Read mine from cover to cover today:) Great job! Looks like all your hard work paid off!
  • mel66mel66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh Congrats Preppy! That's awesome news.

I love the magazine Weddingbells! I bought one shortly after getting engaged, and it's amazing! I love how it's geared to the area!
    Hopefully I'll get the new issue in my stocking for Christmas next week.
    *Melissa*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    *Our furbabies: Oski (dog), Jax (cat)*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ~*Good luck to my BFPB's: MercierGirl, DBoo0510, mrskristend821, & NewbieLisette*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards