September 2013 Weddings

Sandy Ck- in

Hope everyone is hangin in there with this horrible storm.....

Here is SW Ohio we have cold temps, snow this morn and high winds. 

Tell us where you are and how is it in your neck of the woods? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sandy Ck- in

• Well the sun just came out here! Still windy and expecting more showers but no damage or lost power! We got lucky.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got a lot of high winds last night, downed trees and some power outages around the city, but we luckily had the power flicker out very briefly at our apartment and no flooding like I was worried about.  I'm glad to know everyone has survived and are still hanging on!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in CT and we lost power around 7:30 last night. Thankfully it wasn't too cold! The power came back on around 8 this morning. I'm still working from home today because the office is closed. It's still pretty windy outside!
  • My town was one of the worst hit in MA for power outages.  Lucky!  We lost power for most of the afternoon but they got it back on pretty quickly.  I was impressed!  Apparently a wire came down on my street and set a bunch of stuff on fire!  No wonder we saw so many firetrucks...

Back at work today and not looking forward to the clean up this weekend.
  • Well, Yesterday was a lot better we had high winds and some rain still but overall my community was ok!  But we should all keep the shore points in our thoughts today as a lot of people have lost everything!!
  • My neck of the woods made it through all right - my house was fine but there were downed trees and blackouts for blocks.  Nothing compared to the shore though.  Summer houses my girls and I rented for years in Sea Isle and Avalon, places we stormed through in Ocean City and AC...all completely gone.

So much devastation on the coast, the pictures bring tears to my eyes.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards