Illinois-Chicago
Options

T-Minus 10 days. OK 11 but who's counting? :)

It's just about 10 days til I get married and I feel like there is so much to do. Looking back I should have made everyone fly down here instead of me flying back home.

Can you say overwhelmed? I feel like I should be packing now. LOL.

9/10/10 brides tell me I'm not the only one.

Re: T-Minus 10 days. OK 11 but who's counting? :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  Everything will work out in the end!  And by everything I mean you will be married to your HUSBAND!   Have fun and take it all in....and come back and tell us how it went!
    Jan 2011 January SC- Wedding Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    396 were invited image
    250 will be there!image
    146 are missing outimage
    0 are still thinkingimage
    RSVP Date: December 15th
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Aww, enjoy yourself! Try to stay calm!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. I know it will turn out great; my friends and family have been awesome. It's just planning from a distance there is always that bit or nerves apparently. Thankfully we've done alot here and we're taking our photographer with us.

I can't wait to eat cake and make out with my husband. This bootcamp thing is rough.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I will marry one day after you do. At this point it has helped me to ease all of last minute wedding stress by repeating this mantrato myself:

At the end of the day, I will be married to my love. In 2 weeks, I'll be on my honeymoon! WOOOHOOOO!!

I've spent years planning, things should go well, if something goes wrong, at this point I really don't care. I was never going for pure perfection, that's not me. I know that life doesn't work that way. I have everything in place so everythnig should be very nice. I have a planner, I let go and handed it off to her. Finally finished my music list and now, just pack up, clean house and GO!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_t-minus-10-days-ok-11-but-whos-counting?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:44537440-97d4-4704-8d44-cd5c9eaa2969Post:29a30830-87ea-4437-ad96-6c8b19333f4e">Re: T-Minus 10 days. OK 11 but who's counting? :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I will marry one day after you do. At this point it has helped me to ease all of last minute wedding stress by repeating this mantrato myself: <strong>At the end of the day, I will be married to my love. In 2 weeks, I'll be on my honeymoon! WOOOHOOOO!!</strong> I've spent years planning, things should go well, if something goes wrong, at this point I really don't care. I was never going for pure perfection, that's not me. I know that life doesn't work that way. I have everything in place so everythnig should be very nice. I have a planner, I let go and handed it off to her. Finally finished my music list and now, just pack up, clean house and GO!!
    Posted by thealphabride[/QUOTE]

Ditto this!  I am a September 10th Bride!  and I haven't really felt stressed yet.  I am almost weirded out by it because I thought FOR SURE I would be a mess by now.  I still have quite a bit to do, but if something doesn't get done, oh well!  I'm sure your wedding will be great, just enjoy it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards