Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Are we going to be boring today?

Is everyone actually working?  Or just no one is around today? I have one thing to do that will take about 15 minutes, then I have nothing else I need to get done today.  This day is really going to drag. :/

Re: Are we going to be boring today?

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm too bored to even load TK! LOL. Total laziness. I really have one thing I really need to get done today, and I've been putting that off for hours now :P
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's really bad when you're so bored you can't even bring yourself to load a webpage.  :p 

I just finished my one task for the day.  So now I have 4 hours to kill.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got out of a BS meeting so now I am, free for some fun what going on?
    image.
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorta/kinda/looking like I'm working.... but I'm not.

The phone has rang 6 times today.  4 were personal calls for my coworkers. 

Shoot. Me. Now.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    If I work any harder to make it look like I am working I may end up working and we can't have that. . .
    image.
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E - isn't your boss leaving soon?  You getting out of there as soon as he's gone?  Wish my boss would leave early.  This place is dead today, but of course he has to be here!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Well he just left to go pick up his daughter, and he annouced that instead of going home to be with his kids he's bringing them back here. like I've said before I love his kids, but come on now it's the holidays right? GO HOME be with your kids (so I can go home too) hehe
    image.
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, I did my 10 minutes worth of work today and now I'm bored out of my mind. Seriously, the first bus out of here for my route leaves at 3:05. I plan to be on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually a little busy right now.  Boo. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was busy all morning and then went to PT, but now I'm counting the minutes until our 1 PM dismissal! Woohoo! :55
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E - that sucks.  What a letdown!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone. 

I just got back from finishing my shopping.  

• Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Yes E it does suck. Not that I don't love his kids I really do but this blows I just want to leave.

M- I was thinking about leaving early anyway to sneak in a little extra PT since I'm not going to get to go tomorrow or the next day.
    image.
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn - I'm hoping I'm out by 3:00 as well.  Typically they let us go at 3:00 before big holidays.  Hasn't been announced yet, but I'm holding out hope!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    S- I'm glad you've finished your shopping! i've seen your FB updates about the shopping fun, did you find everything you needed?
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    E- every year I tell DH that I'm not going to do his shopping for him and every year I do it.  I have finished everything though except for his grandmother.  He can do that one himself.  

The only thing I didn't find was DHs sweatshirt.  Apparently it was one from last season, and they've already switched inventory.  So, I bought him a new one, and I hope he likes it.
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    S- I tell FI the same thing every year, just last  night I was wrapping his secret santa gift for work. Bunch a jerks.

Bummer about the sweat shirt, although I'm sure he'll like the one you got him just fine.

and can I just say DANG about your siggy pic!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    E - I know.  It was Pgh level snow!  I'm not used to it out here.  We're waiting to see how much of the snow ends up as water in our basement when it starts to melt.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, S, that is a ton o' snow!

E - My PT wanted me to come in next week. Yeah, no. Not gonna happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    S, I love seeing your snowy house in your siggy!  Ours looks like that too, although some of it is melting now. 

And I told J the same thing - I'm not shopping and wrapping for "his" people this year.  And yet last night, I was wrapping his gifts for his coworkers.  Even though he had been off for the past 2 days.  He is lucky that I like wrapping gifts, lol!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    So guess what! I just got a call from FI. . . . and he got out of work early today. He NEVER gets out of work early. So Now I thought I was going to get to leave around now and I'm stuck here and he's on his way home.

grrrrrr
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, E.  I'm GRRRRRing right along with you!

Search & Win
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the extra Grring KR

:)

I probably shouldn't be so annoyed sinc eI get out early way more often than he does but still.
    image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards