Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Processional music help!

I am getting married in12 days and trying to finalize the music for the processional. I am walking down to keith urban "only you can love me this way" but have no idea what to do for the bridesmaids and parents/grandparents. I was thinking about Josh groban " you raise me up" for the parents/grandparents and the Beatles "in my life" for the bridesmaid but I'm worried the songs won't flow. Any feedback or other ideas????

Re: Processional music help!

• Options
    Hi,

Best to hire a live musical ensemble and let them guide you. Or your DJ should know what songs to recommend to keep everything flowing.

Best regards,

Princeton Music Connection
    www.princetonmusic.com
  • Options
    Live music is a great way to go if you can afford professional musicians. But rather than take a chance, I would either use precrecorded wedding music, or have just one person playing the piano or guitar that is very proficient. Wedding Music Samples is a great place to get familiar with a lot of possibilities for your songs.

By the way, whether it's live or pre-recorded you can never go wrong with the classical standards, especially for parents and grandparents - Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring, for example.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards