California-San Diego
Options

Rainy weekend!

Hi San Diego ladies, how are things? I have not been active on TK in a while. Things just got too hectic with the holidays, family being in town, work, etc. But here I am, on a rainy Friday night, at home sick in front of the computer - so I thought I'd pop back in! I know I said a couple months ago that I would organize a meet-up. I'm still down to do it. Please let me know who's interested! I still have a few email addresses from the last go-around. In the meantime, hope everyone is enjoying this rain and staying safe!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rainy weekend!

• Options
    Hi there! Did an awesome 5k in the rain this weekend. :) 

AND I think we may have found a venue. Maybe. I'm so indecisive. 
  • Options
    That's awesome! What sort of venues are you looking at?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Right now we're leaning toward Ultimate Skybox, but there are just so many awesome places here in town that it's hard to hit the button so to speak. 
  • Options
    I have heard good things about Ultimate Skybox. :) When did you get engaged and when is your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been MIA too lately! Things are getting crazy! Can't believe we are so close Chels! The Ultimate Skybox is really nice! We liked it alot but decided we wanted more of an ocean feel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey girl!! Good to hear from you again. We are at 5 months and 3 weeks now... holy crap! Hope all is well with you. :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Got engaged 12/22. We're still tentative but most likely 03/08/14
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_rainy-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:64Discussion:b50a7011-8c90-4e5e-8a80-3db9d2af5025Post:8529c553-3904-4bd7-8fce-9d7c24cd7b08">Re: Rainy weekend!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Got engaged 12/22. We're still tentative but most likely 03/08/14
    Posted by SDNY[/QUOTE]

<div>That's awesome, congratulations! Proposal story? :) </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    My fiance and I are having our reception at the Skybox in August, so far the ladies have been so great to work with and very accomadating to my many questions. Are you leaning towards a rooftop feel or something downtown? We also considered the Andaz but ultimately decided against it since the event had to be over by 9pm. University Club at Symphony Towers is beautiful as well, if you need another suggestion! 

• Options
    Thanks Jillian! University Club is a little out of our price range, but it is gorgeous. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards