Louisiana-New Orleans

Florist Recommendations?

My fiance and I are on a distinctly tight budget and I am totally behind, (the wedding is in April). Any recommendations on florists? I'm just starting out so any help at all is appreciated....

Re: Florist Recommendations?

• jenniferdoughjenniferdough member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My florist is in Mandeville she is charging me $320.00 i'm gerring my flowers ,3 bms, 10 boutonnieres, 4 corsages and flowers for my flower girl basket. My flowers are roses & hydrangea. The florist is Flowers n Fancies 985-626-5601.
  • jenniferdoughjenniferdough member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is suppose to be getting not gerring
  • cereed007cereed007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina OMalley! Her prices were the lowest in the city and her work was AMAZING! let me know if you have any questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Kori's Floral
  • cutieliz70056cutieliz70056 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fat Cat Flowers...she does rentals on her tree branch centerpieces which saved me a TON of money. HTH!!!
  • skatoryskatory member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina as well for me. Good prices and personality. Funny but I mentioned Fat Cat to her because I was shopping around. She said she didnt know anything about there prices but she admired how great there work is. If one florist is going to reccomend another, thats a good rec to me!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Kori's. I seen her flowers in other weddings and they always come out great. Also, I think she is very reasonable.
  • ashleymveeashleymvee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH's step-dad is a florist.  His company's name is Daniel's Florist.  His number is 833-2775.  He did all the flowers for our wedding...I have a pic of my bouquet in the bio thing if you are interested.  Good Luck with finding one that suits you...
  • jamielisacjamielisac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Di with Bella Blooms.  She is fantastic.
  • becker.amandabecker.amanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the bottom of the first page of posts (or top of the second page) is a post about florists - you might want to check that out as well!
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Meade Wenzel and she was great. B/c she is an independent she is much cheaper and can work with a budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Meade Wenzel!!!!  289-9883
  • lindale504lindale504 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone have Christina O'Malley's contact information?
  • edited December 2011
    Christina O'Malley  504.464.6578
  • edited December 2011
    I used Christina to do flowers for my wedding in 2007 and am now preparing to contact her to do flowers for my book release party! Her work was superb and she was reasonable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards