California-Inland Empire
Options

What's the latest wedding check you've taken care of?

I just recently changed my date to July 1st, so I just finalized that with the venue and all my vendors. What about you guys?
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: What's the latest wedding check you've taken care of?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Blocked off hotel rooms for guests and got a room for FI and I the night of our wedding.

I also bought some hand made soap for one of my BMs as part of her gift.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My latest weddign check would have to be....Sept 6 2008, getting married!  Haha.  i just had to jump in here with something lame since I'm never around anymore. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey kasi, how ya been!?

yesterday i bought all the stuff for the girls gifts. making them all koozies for the bachlorette party, painting them wine glasses for at the wedding and making them little makeup bags with goodies inside. and for flower girl im making her a little jewelry box. got all the stuff, for 6 girls, for 40.00 at michaels, SCORE!!!
    and have the bachlorette party planned as well.
  • Options
    Ken&CassKen&Cass member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Finalized my seating plan.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been good.  Finishing up my summer school classes before graduation in December.  Other than that I have been working and hitting the gym.  Gotta lose the 40lbs I gained.  :)  How have you been?
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i dont know how you do it with work and school, i cant even imaging trying to fit school in somewhere...lol. thats awesome though. oh and next time you decide to go to hawaii let me know so i can sneak in your bag! lol...
  • Options
    MaereMaere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recently changed my date from May 21st to April 2nd =S oh well, we hope to make it by then. But we did get our guest list done =) yay! (but we didn't count the children yet)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought chair sashes from FurtureMrsDudley55 and I have bought several BM gifts.
    Photobucket aedesisgettingmarried.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Met with my caterer and LOVED him! Also finalized favors... still lots to do though =/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards