Flowers

Make your own bouquets!!!! Lots of fun....lots of savings!

For our wedding, I decided to make my own bouquet and have my bridesmaids make their own bouquets.  My mom worked on the corsages and boutonnieres.  Everyone had such a great time doing it.  I was worried that the girls would be apprehensive making their own bouquets but boy was I wrong....they LOVED it.  One of them is getting married in September and she said that she is stealing this idea.  I ordered flowers from the grocery store which saved so much money.  I spent $270 which included 12 doz roses, bells of Ireland, lots of accent flowers, greens, green berries, flower preserver spray and flower coloring spray to make the lavender roses more purple.  There were plenty of flowers for everyone and left overs to decorate the archway.  I also had ribbons of different sizes for them to decorate their bouquet.  I had so many compliments on the flower and each girl had a special bouquet to carry down the aisle.  We made 6 bouquets, 2 corsages and 9 boutonniere!!!!  Now that is some savings!!!!

Re: Make your own bouquets!!!! Lots of fun....lots of savings!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards