Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Tan Lines

My wedding is in August and I'm wearing a strapless dress. I workout outdoors pretty much everyday and every summer, end up with a very obvious "sport bra" line on my back. I've already got one started this summer. Does anyone know how to deal with this? I don't mind if you can see a little but but I just don't want it to be really obvious. Will tanning beds fade it a little? The closest spray tan place is 100 miles away so I don't think that's an option. Any input is appreciated!

Re: Tan Lines

• Options
    A tanning bed will def fade it.  I had lines from being out in the sun in my bikini and the tanning bed took them away  :)
  • Options
    i tan super easy too and love the beach. so i just wear a bandeau style bikini with no straps when i'm sunning.

while you work i think your choices are of course wear really high sunblock.  but you can either cover up more like wear a loose thin tshirt, or wear less like a tube top while you're working so at least you tan but don't get lines. i don't know if tanning beds will help. i've tried self-tan cream to try to hide tanlines but it doesn't really work.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_tan-lines-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:7bb8277b-d298-48f6-975c-881ad9117c3dPost:84c1b17e-b6ed-4015-9760-906bdd50278c">Re: Tan Lines</a>:
    [QUOTE]Otherwise, while in general I'm really anti tanning bed, a couple of trips might help?
    Posted by Karen's MOH[/QUOTE]

I normally am too. I'm never been in one in my life but I figured a few times won't kill me, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards