Missouri-Kansas City

Bridal Store HELP....

I went to Davids Bridal and Gown Gallery this weekend.  I did not like Gown Gallery because I am looking for a simple dress under 1,000 and I felt like the girl was rushing me possibly because my budget was lower than the other girls shopping in there at the time?? IDK.  Anyways I found a dress I love at Davids Bridal, but I am going to go to two or three other places just to be sure it is "the one".  So, I am looking for some places that carry more than a couple dresses under 1,000 and that you had a good experience at.- Anywhere in the Kansas City and surrounding Kansas City area....

Thank You :)

Re: Bridal Store HELP....

• edited December 2011
    Amore Bridal and Tuxedo!  Absolutely love the entire staff there as well as their selection of gowns.  If you go Heather is the best as well as Thea (sp?).  I love them so much I ended up getting just about everything there...from my dress, shoes, jewlery, my mom's dress, and the bridal party.  Look at some of the collections they carry on their website http://amorebride.com/   Best of luck! 
  • edited December 2011
    I second Amore! I didn't get my dress there but had a great experience. A lot of dresses they showed me were under my budget so they were around 1,000. :)
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Mia's all the way! I had been to two other stores before visiting Mia's and had the best experience there. I found the perfect dress, was measured and ordered the dress in about an hour. I went first thing on a Saturday morning (with an appointment) and they had a lot to choose from under $1,000. I found a great Mori Lee Blu for $600. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'll be the third to say Amore.

My other advice:  if you find a dress you're really happy with, stop looking!  I've had friends second-guess themselves to death and try on dozens of dresses because they are afraid that the're missing out on 'the one.'  Trust me, find a dress you love, and you'll feel gorgeous and happy on your wedding day.  It's not worth your time and stress looking at thousands of dresses.
  • meme40meme40 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your best bet is to call theses places first and ask if they have ur size in and the starting price. i got my dress from davids bridal in independence,mo and it was a as is dress was only 399and it was my size , check there racks out good .
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about Amore.  One of my friends got her dress there and said they were awesome.  
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Mia's and loved them.  I found a dress under my budget of $1000 and they did a good job of only showing me dresses that were right at or under that amount and they had quite a few.  HTH  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Amore was awesome.  I also liked nina's out in overland park?  I'm not sure the price range there but my budget was around 1000 and i had no issues finding a dress there.  i also had one i real wanted to show my mom (i tried it on in ann arbor), and they searched till they found it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards