New York-New York City

Bands? IGMC, hank lane, rythm shopp...

Would love ANY suggestions. Want an amazing band who sings anything from sinatra to brand new jay z and do NOT want to break the band...looking at

IGMC: Miracle, Attitude and others
Hank Lane: Russ Bennet
Rythm Shopp

HELP!!! :)
S

Re: Bands? IGMC, hank lane, rythm shopp...

• edited December 2011
    We're using Hank Lane, but a different band from the one you're considering (we're using the Michael Hart band) so I'm not sure how much help my experience would be to you. However, they've been great to work with thus far!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • susjon08susjon08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We attended the wedding Sat of good friends who used our band- 747 Orchestra.  They are still amazing and kept the dance floor packed!  They did Lady Gaga, Jay z, Black eyed peas and everything in between.  My friends had to pay for more music because we did not want to leave..
  • ijw4ijw4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Hank Lane- Artie Stuart- absolutely amazing! My guests said it was one of the best bands they ever heard & they are all really into music. I was dancing all night long!!
  • edited December 2011
    i am using JK Entertainment... my wedding in October but have had tons of recommendations AND they have a showcase where engaged couples can see them play which is very hard to get in NYC.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We had IGMC - Attitude at our wedding in December 2010.  THEY WERE AMAZING.  We still get tons of comments on what an awesome party we threw, mainly due to the nonstop music and dancing.  I'd love to find a reason to host another big event just so as to be able to hire Atittude once again.  They played all the new stuff (Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Taio Cruz ... along with some Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, the Killers, Journey, etc.)  All requests we made were met - and their performance exceeded all expectations! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards