Florida-West Coast

XP- Will this work?

I used the knots budgeter to see how they split up my budget and then removed what i didnt need adding the left over money to the areas they skimped on. When it comes to the reception it gave me $1,500 for food. This does not include drinks, cake, plates etc. which is budgeted elsewhere. Does that sound too low to feed 50 people. Any menue ideas/caterer suggestions (Fort Myers area) for a 6pm reception that woud stay in budget are welcome also planning on doing buffet rather than plated dinners. 
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: XP- Will this work?

• It depends on where you are having the reception.  $30 per person isn't out of the question.  If you find you have to spend more, you can adjust the budget in other places.

• Hi, Stephanie. LuckyHeather is right. Are you hiring an outside caterer? Once you start collecting names and referrals from the girls here or your other research online, you can call around and see what they can do for you for $30/pp (don't forget service fee and tax!). Then you can see if that meets your needs. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards