July 2013 Weddings
Options

New July Bride

Hi All!

I'm a new July 2013 bride, July 27th 2013 to be exact. I was first an April 2013 bride, than had to change the date and became a May 2013 bride and now finally I am a July 2013 bride, I think its going to stick this time around.

We had to move it accomodate family. We werent attached to either dates but I think I am liking this one the most!

I have a lot accomplished already but we may have to go back to the drawing board on a few vendors if they arent available on the day anymore. 

Either way, Hello!

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New July Bride

• Options
    Welcome to the board :)

What was your favorite aspect about your old club boards?
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    I liked that the boards were really active & everyone seemed interested in everyone's else's aspects of their weddings.

I also liked that it wasnt super clique-y =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Did they do anything fun/exciting/different?

For a while we were doing Monday night chats but our summers have been a bit crazay so far.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Hi date twin!!! Welcome to July!! I think you'll love it here. All the girls kick ass and are soooo helpful! We also have a FB group if you're interested!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    im a date twin too im getting married in vegas and so far no date twinds there lol
  • Options
    Nothing really, everyone just posts updates on their wedding planning process

And thanks date twins! =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    welcome to July! aka the best wedding month ever! be sure to post on the intro board if you haven't already, to learn about us and tell us about yourself! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi, I also share the date of July 27th!! We originally planned may 5th of this year, then postponed it to july 21st, and now our final date is July 27th 2013! It was difficult for me to plan as my mother passed 8yrs ago and I'm an only child so I dont have the help of family. Also me and my fiance decided to move into a house and move in together since we libed 5hrs apart from each other. Now I finally feel more stable and ready to take on this wedding planning! ; congrats to everyone here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards