June 2013 Weddings

Accountability

I've noticed a lot of people posting about trying to eat healthier and get in better shape for the wedding. I have seen other boards do a daily accountability post where everyone who wants to participate comments with what they ate and what they did as a workout just so you are motivated to keep it up. Anyone else think this might be a fun/helpful idea to do?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Accountability

• I'm in!
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • rooney2012rooney2012 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Great idea! I'm in!... Let's not be held accountable for today though Wink
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I'm in too, I think this would work for me because like MrsK said, I'll be too embaressed if I "fall off the wagon." When should we start? And we post once weekly?
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Definitely think this is a GREAT idea. I need to start working out and having someone hold me accountably is exactly what will motivate me. When do we start?
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm with everyone else. When's the start date??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i'm in!! but i agree with rooney2012, lets NOT start today ;-) maybe after the 4th? :)
  • I'm in! Start on the 9th? Let everyone get their bad-ness out of their systems now, haha (says the girl who just ate chicken fingers and cake).
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay! I'm glad everyone else is in! Ok let's start on the 9th then. I can try to remember to post it but anyone else can post too. I'm thinking sometime during the day or in the evening each day we can post "(Insert Day of Week) Accountability"  and then put your log from breakfast, snack 1, lunch, snack 2, dinner and workout.
    Something like this:
    B:
    S1:
    L:
    S2:
    D:
    WO:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:0b77a156-ea6a-490b-87ab-79fb452acc53Post:5cda6711-bcb3-4241-8346-40464dff2ee6">Re: Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! I'm glad everyone else is in! Ok let's start on the 9th then. I can try to remember to post it but anyone else can post too. I'm thinking sometime during the day or in the evening each day we can post "(Insert Day of Week) Accountability"  and then put your log from breakfast, snack 1, lunch, snack 2, dinner and workout. Something like this: B: S1: L: S2: D: WO:
    Posted by lauraprevost[/QUOTE]

Me Gusta :)
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Awesome idea! I've been posting the getting in shape accountability thread but I love this board so much more! But the getting in shape board does have some great advice and reviews on things so if your ever curious about things go lurk there or ask their pretty friendly to questions as long as its not one that's already answered in the intro thread.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im definitely in. happy we are not starting today since i had chicken fingers and fries and two hugeee strawberry daqs at a detroit tigers game lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm in! I have the worst time motivating myself. If I have other people that make me accountable I do wayyyyy better. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am in! Sometimes I am just not motivated to work out, so this will help me be more accountable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards