Texas-Houston
Options

Catering help Please!

Hello fellow knotties!

I am in need of some advice for catering please.  We are having a Dec 29th 5:30 pm wedding with aproximately 80-100 guests.  I'm looking to spend 2000-3000 on food, but still have something yummy.  I'd really like somewhere that will bring all the plates, glasses and cutlery.  My venue will let me bring in my own alcohol, but I'd like to have it served by the caterer if possible.  If not, I'll hire a bartender seperately.  I'm open to a dinner or tapas buffet.  Please send any reccommendation my way!

Thanks everyone! Laughing

Re: Catering help Please!

• Options
    I know it sounds crazy, but one of my friends had Luby's cater it and no one even knew it was luby's because it was so good! Also, the price was hard to pass up, it was about $15 to $20 a person. Definitely something to look into if your on a budget! 
  • Options
    I am looking for essentially the same things as you. The ones I have been looking into are: Rao's, Demeris, and Gatlin's BBQ.
  • Options
    If you are looking into BBQ - I love Gatlins - I have been to quite a few parties, weddings etc that have used Gatlins and the food is amazing.
  • Options
    We are using Zio's Italian. They provide all of the plates, utensils, you get 2 pastas, salad and bread buffet style, tea and lemonade. We are having around 100 people and it is coming out to be about $8 a person. The manager is great as well...If you go try them out make sure you have an empty stomach for the tasting cause they give you a LOT of food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Look into Boston Market and  Black-eyed pea.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Options
    My daughter is getting married in May 2013.  We have hired Mascorro Catering in Houston.  The food is delicious.  We are paying $10 per person to be served on china. 

Good luck,
    Mother of the Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards