Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

DJ- Cape Tunes??

Hi! This is my first post here! (Exciting!) I am getting married in East Sandwich on Sept 5, 2010 and this weekend I had a meeting with DJ Sean from Cape Tunes. He was really cool and seemed like he would be a great fit for us as a DJ but then he told us that he would not be able to do it on our date, but his colleague Gary who was "interchangeable" would be available! He said Gary would be a great DJ for what we're looking for (laid back, not showy, will play whatever we choose but still keep the party going) but I'm worried this is a classic "bait and switch" set-up. Maybe I'm being cynical. Does anyone have any experience with Cape Tunes that could ease my fears ...or confirm them? Let me know! Thanks so much!!

Re: DJ- Cape Tunes??

• Options
    makumaku member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey, thank you! congrats to you too!!!! i guess i was just being a little cynical when i heard the guy we met with (and thought was great!) would not be the one to actually DJ our wedding. we talked to the other DJ (gary) today and he seems very nice and experienced! i appreciate your post! best of luck to you!! go september brides :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just heard Gary was available for my 9.18.10 wedding @ Willowbend in Mashpee.  I am looking forward to sitting down with him in December when I am home to discuss his style.  I'll let you know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards