New York-Long Island

Anyone know anything about Leonards of Great Neck

Any info would be helpful on food, decor and just the place in general.

Re: Anyone know anything about Leonards of Great Neck

• MNMC1228MNMC1228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my Senior Prom there and the food was horrible!!  Many people I know who have gone there all say the food is horrible! 
    I hope this helps! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nicole1125nicole1125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Its terrible!! I have been there 2 times once for a wedding and I think I saw about 4 brides there that night, way to many affairs at once and then the second was for a work dinner for the FI and there was a piece of glass in my food!! and the food is not good to begin with!! DEFF NOT RECOMMENDED here! sorry.....
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    gaudy!

• edited December 2011
    Leonards is where my wedding will be this Friday. I went to 2 food tastings there and had no complaints. My friends have also been to several weddings there and said nothing but great things about the food. If you want more details, feel free to send me a private message. I got a GREAT DEAL from them on the price with a TON of extras thrown in. I've always had a BM respond to my questions quickly and while it is hard to get someone on the phone because some of their receptionists are complete nitwits, once your message is forwarded to the appropriate person - you do get a response.

• KIWI1177KIWI1177 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DISGUSTING!!!! I have nothing good to say about the place
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards