Florida-West Coast

jc04100657

Sept 25, 2011 is next Sunday!! How's it going? Can't wait for pictures.
image 110 Invited
image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: jc04100657

• jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwwww! I can't believe it is almost here! I am so excited/ overwhelmed :) We are in the process of buying a house too and it looks like it is going to close this week so it has been a little stressful. Other than that we are turning in our final head count on Friday and then my dad and step mom will be coming in on Monday. They will be helping me with a lot of last minute things. It seems like everything is coming together, thank you for asking :)
    How are all your wedding plans coming along?
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    There have been points where I was almost relieved to have life stress to take my mind off the wedding stuff. I'm very excited for you about the house. I'm glading you'll have help. I think you should delegate like crazy and try to relax as much as you can.  I can't wait to see pictures.

My planning is going well...All the major vendors are booked. I'm trying to decide on invitations and gear up for a lot of DIY projects.
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards