Retro and Vintage Weddings

What will you do when this is all over?

Will you go to the nest? Blog or forum post else where? Just curious :) Or do you already?

Re: What will you do when this is all over?

• I can't WAIT to move over to my local on the nest. I LOVEEEEE those ladies, but they're done with their weddings (mostly last year's brides and some from the year before) and don't want to talk planning unless they come over to tk. So I stay away for now, but oh man, 3 more months and I can reunite with all of my favorite married hags ;) 

I already stalk (and randomly post) on the gardening, cleaning etc nest boards
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • The October 2010 board is really active, so I'll probably continue posting once we become The Nest.

As far as my DIY bug, I will focus it on decorating our house and hopefully having a baby!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Laura & Brian | October 23, 2010 | Planning Bio!
  • I never thought I'd end up this active on a Knot forum, but the group here is really great!  Is there a Retro and Vintage Nest ?? :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Like Robotcake I never thought I'd be this active on a wedding board. But it's been so great to get feedback from everyone and see what other brides have planned. If I had just gone with what I saw in magazines I don't think I would have enjoyed wedding planning this much. But I'm also pretty burned out with wedding stuff (so stressful and time consuming) so I don't think I'll hang out too much after the wedding.

I do enjoy boards now so maybe I'll move over to The Nest. Does anyone post on other boards besides those on TK?
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nope, I don't post anywhere else but TK, and it even took me a while to start posting! It's intimidating to come into boards when everyone already knows each other, but it worked out because you girls are super nice!!

Hey Alyssa, you didn't answer your own question! What are your plans after the wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Laura & Brian | October 23, 2010 | Planning Bio!
  • What I said thing to think about....LOL.  I love my girls on the Oct. '11 board...so I really hope they stick around.  I'll talk nestie stuff but I'll probably still stalk/lurk/post on TK...I have a feeling the wedding stuff will never burn me out.  Hehe
  • forget the nest...i will be on the bump.  i have already starting looking there!!!  i have the worst baby fever ever!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I dissapeared for a while, but i'm checking back in.  I check on the nest on my local board every so often. I used to poke around the pets board over there, but those ladies made me mad, so I stick to other pet related lists (I'm a dog trainer, so I'm on a bunch of training forums and email lists).  I also enjoy a message board for cat training, but its been really quiet lately.

Facebook has taken over my life, so I spend most my time there and not on here anymore. As the money runs out, so does my interest in planning this huge event. I'm ready to be married.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards