Wedding Woes
Options

Event Coordinator Issues

So the event coordinator at my venue changed after I booked my wedding. The original coordinator was great and very helpful. This current coordinator has been terrible. I can't get her to return any of my phone calls or e-mails. When I go in person she is never there. I need to speak with her about several things. How do I get her to call me back or e-mail me back? I have sent numerous e-mails and called several times and in the 4 months she has been the coordinator I have gotten her on the phone once and she returned one of my e-mails. I thought about going over her head and complaining to the manager, but I am worried about her sabotaging my wedding because I told on her. What do I do? I don't want to act like a bridezilla, but I just expect that if I call and ask a question that you actually return my call. I don't think that is asking too much!

Re: Event Coordinator Issues

• Options
    Butter CookieButter Cookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many questions do you have? Yours isn't the only event she's dealing with. Remember she just came into this position with all this business already in place. Cut her *a little* slack.

That being said, if you truly feel you've given her enough slack then yes, you need to go to her manager. You don't have to go to them with "Jenny Brown sucks and I hate her and omg I hope she gets a raging yeast infection!" but you can say, "Mr. Bob? This is BrideA. I know that Jenny has been very busy but I need some answers to my questions. Would you mind if I sent my list of questions to you? Thanks."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards