Florida-West Coast
Options

Need wedding band for unique engagement ring

My engagement ring is beautiful and I love it however, it has a very unique curve to it which is making finding a matching wedding band very difficult.
See link for picture:

http://ugc.theknot.com/1160350-medium.jpg

Our budget is $300 and any bands I find that would closely match are way out of our price range. I don't need anything fancy or extravegent as my e-ring already has a good amount of diamonds on it. I just want a simple band to compliment it that's in our budget. Any Tampa jeweler suggestions that won't charge an arm and a leg for a custom fit?
IAmPregnant Ticker image image image BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Need wedding band for unique engagement ring

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I'm not from Tampa so I can't help you on the jeweler, but you may want to check Etsy for some jewelry makers who can fashion a ring to meet your specs. It won't be gold, but I'm sure you could get something to make you happy in your price range!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll add that you could try posting this on the Attire and Accessories board and see if those girls are tapped into some good resources that may help you. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards